DONATE NOW

Archive

Alex and Ani Bracelets GOLD

($8 Shipping or Free Pickup)

ALEX and ANI will donate 20% ($5) of the purchase price to EAGALA, a non-profit organization incorporating the power of horses to improve the mental health of individuals, families, and groups around the world. The remaining 80% ($20) will help fund Pal-O-Mine’s programs.

READ MORE >

Alex and Ani Bracelet SILVER

($8 Shipping or Free Pickup)

ALEX and ANI will donate 20% ($5) of the purchase price to EAGALA, a non-profit organization incorporating the power of horses to improve the mental health of individuals, families, and groups around the world. The remaining 80% ($20) will help support Pal-O-Mine’s programs.

READ MORE >

Pal-O-Mine